Palazzo del Carretto di Gorzegno is located in the eastern area of the historic centre of Turin and dates back to the second enlargement of the city (around 1660): it overlooks Via Bogino on one side and Palazzo Cisterna on the other side, where the internal courtyard is found. The street is named after Count Gian Battista Bogino (1701-1784), Minister of the Kingdom of Sardinia.

Back to Top